Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Terry, dude!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katchoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2000
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Just wondering, when I was having my bagel breakfast,
    We know Katchoo likes bagels, but I wanna' know if she likes them with cream cheese and Lox (smoked salmon)? It's mighty tasty, and I don't see how anyone, real or cartoon, could resist. so, does she?

    ------------------
    The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
    Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
    The cutest little lesbian.
    THE Lesbian.


    ...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I asked Katchoo about cream cheese and lox she made the Calvin gross-out face. She prefers blueberry bagels, toasted, then buttered, no smear, and an iced gensing green tea. She eats this about 3-4 days a week for breakfast at a Einstein Bros. near her apartment here in Houston (on the way to the studio of course), the other days she just eats a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table in her jammies.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Eden's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    You're talking about SIP and the universe as if they're two separate things.
    I'm confused.
    Are they?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member williero's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Terry, you know I love ya........but does the line ever blur between the SIP universe and ours?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katchoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2000
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well I like it!
    *munches on her bagel*
    mmmmm, lox-y goodness. smile

    I'm the YIDDISH version of Katchoo, complete with such phrases as " oi vay!". smile

    The SIP Universe is in tandem with our own. If you believe that time and space are both one and curved, then it is also possible that they are entwined...
    I've been reading A Brief History Of Time, can you tell...? biggrin biggrin biggrin

    ------------------
    The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
    Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
    The cutest little lesbian.
    THE Lesbian.


    ...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's all the same to me. SIP is my pansophy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *Pictures Katchoo eating cereal in her jammies*....Nice! smile..... biggrin

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Katchoo in her jammies with a big bowl of fruit loops in milk?

    I want a picture of that.

    I did not know she knew Calvin. Dogbert, sure, but Calvin, na. I like Hobbes myself. Invite him over for glass of cool lemonade, a tuna sandwich and piece of chocolate cake all the time. We watch Red Dwarf and debate about if Rimmer is gay or not. Good old Rimmer. Too bad he is as dead as a coffin nail.

    oops, sorry, I have a habit of wandering. Like the time I tried to get everybody on one of the other boards to believe that the mouse in Katchoo's art class was Jerry, after he faked his own death in Paris after years of rice-cake and pineapple abuse.



    ------------------
    Do you ever shut up? -Tambi

    Here comes trouble. -Callisto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •